Make a Donation:
Direct Payment Giving
Connecting Kids to Meals relies heavily on generous donations from the community. Are you interested in joining the fight against child hunger? We have made it easy to make a one time donation or reoccuring.
Other Ways to Support Connecting Kids to Meals:
Gift Card Donations
Do you have a Master Card, Visa or American Express gift card with an unused balance? Please consider donating those unused funds to Connecting Kids to Meals. Any balance large or small is appreciated in our fight against childhood hunger. To donate these funds just click on the green “Donate” button and follow the instructions.
Thank you for your generosity.
Kroger Community Rewards
Just by swiping your Kroger Plus card or using your alternate ID you can help Connecting Kids to Meals feed a child in need. To get started just go to www.KrogerCommunityRewards.com and complete a simple application to link your Kroger Card to ‘Connecting Kids to Meals’ as your charitable recipient.
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, price and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to Connecting Kids to Meals. Just follow these simple instructions to get started.
Start at smile.amazon.com
- Create your Amazon account
- Select charitable organization
- Search ‘Connecting Kids to Meals
- Select Connecting Kids to Meals Toledo
Round Up App
The Round Up App is the #1 fundraising tool that automatically rounds up users’ credit or debit card transactions and donates the “change” to a nonprofit.
- Download the app or use the Web version. Here are the links to each version iPhone App, Android App, and the Web Version.
- Create an account by providing name, email and setting a password.
- Select Connecting Kids to Meals as your nonprofit.
- Link your debit or credit card.
- PLEASE NOTE: The app rounds up all transactions on that card. The donation is totaled and sent to Connecting Kids to Meals at the end of each month. You can set a maximum amount for your donation and it is tax deductible.